Silicone keypad for car keys
• Silicone rubber keypads, or Elastometric keypads
• Widely used on GPS, mobile phones, remote controls of TV/radio, calculators, telephone sets, card reader, typewriter, camera, electronic products etc.
• Moulded from high-grade silicone rubber material
• Elastic, nontoxic silicone rubber compounds
• Keypads are processed by compression or injection moulding
• Silicone rubber keypads are used by many sectors of the electronic market as a cost competitive solution to creating unque & reliable interface solution.
• Conductive types: Carbon, Conductive pill or Golden pill.
• Logo types: silkscreen printing, debossed, laser ,etc.