1. If you are interested in our products or want to know more about our company, please get in touch by Email or online services(MSN or Skype).
2. If you require OEM service, please provide us your specific requirments including design request, material type, dimension, color, logo(if you require),etc.
3. We will contact you as soon as possible.
1. DESIGN CONCEPT– From scratch concept to 3D drawing, our design team will gladly take your idea and turn it into anything from a visualization draft to a .STL file for our prototyping department.
2. REVERSE ENGINEERING – Using your existing product, our design staff will generate drawings that conform to the standard of your choice for re-quoting purposes or constant process improvement.
3. 2D and 3D CAD DRAFTING – Our designers use the latest in Computer Aided Design software to generate your drawings. We can turn existing 2D drawings into 3D, take 3D to tooling, or generate from concept to functional draft using your company heading and logo.
4. SOLID MODELING – Whether we create it or you provide it, our designers can take .STP, IGES.DXF.DWG.PDF and many others.
1. Upon receipt of your inquiry, we will reply you within 24 hours.
2. All prices will be calculated according to our costing structure.
3. We will quote the prices in Excel or PDF file.
4. If everything is finalized, we will prepare the proforma invoice to you.
1. Simply send us your requirements and a simple drawing, and we will quickly provide our quotation.
2. On acceptance of the quotation, we will generate final drawings for your approval.
3. When the drawings are approved, provide a sample.
4. The final step is to place your order with us and your parts will be delivered in a few weeks.
1. Order confirmation
Once we receive your official order, we will send proforma invoice and then proceed to tooling right away.
2. Pre-production sample
When tooling is done, submit pre-production sample for final approval.
3. Production time
From 1 week to several weeks depending on the product structure and order quantity.
4. Quality control
All products have to go through many checks in the whole production process, and ensure products are up to quality standard before shipment.
Payments can be made by using Paypal, Western Union, T/T and L/C .
1. Mold cost: Mold cost need to pay in advance. We will refund the mold cost if the order quantity reachs our agreed quantity.
2. Payment of products: 30% T/T payment in advance, 70% balance payment before shipment.
Goods can be shipped by Express(DHL, UPS, TNT or FedEx), by Air and by Sea depending on carton volume.
1. If ship by Express, it’s door to door service. We will deliver goods to your appointed Express company.
2. If ship by Air, shipping route is from Shenzhen/Hongkong airport to your appointed airport.
3. If ship by Sea, shipping route is from Yantian(Shenzhen) seaport to your appointed seaport.
We can do the Customs declaration together.
1. Regarding the patent products, we are willing to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement to protect our client’s intellectual property.
2. If we design and create the molds by ourselves, the intellectual property, the right of sales and the use of molds should belong to our company.
3. Any infringement of patent rights and violation of intellectual property rights, we will get the protection of the law.